Saturday 7 March 2009

Aw that's nice.

A couple of months ago I decided to move the content from my webpage ( on wetpaint) to a new site as I just wanted a change. This was the best thing I could have done as I am getting so many emails from people commenting about the site, many saying that it was nice to see a non Satanic looking site but still being Satanic ( if that makes sense) that certainly was the look I was going for, I have nothing against black n red sites but I wanted mine to be a bit diffrent. My site still needs some attention, just silly things like getting rid of the guest book and perhaps the forum as I have no time to police it and I also want to correct the grammer and punctuation lol. but my correct and ACTUAL correct are 2 diffrent things. So a huge thanks to everyone that has visited it and been kind enough to email me.

No comments: