Sunday 21 March 2010

Rite to Lucifer

Today is the Rite to Lucifer, we ( Demonolaters and Satanists) celebrate the coming of spring and we also celebrate the gaining of Knowledge from the past year and the year to come. Lucifer is the Demon of Knowledge. But this rite also celebrates my ( knowingly) coming back to Demonolatry and my realisation that I never really left it. Let me explain.

Throught out my years as a theistic Satanist I have belived in the Demons and have called on them in time of need and celebrated them on their specific holidays, yet I never called myself a Demonolatress. In fact I would have said I was a Henotheist, I believed in the existence of other Gods but worshiped only one ( Satan) But the last month has had me thinking that this was not quite correct. I had a long hard think about what I believed and even asked my self to explain (out loud) what it is I believe, when I did so it was abundantly clear to me I am a Demonolatress ( even though I probably can't spell it correctly) Sure I may well plow my own field when it comes to the practise but the fact is still a fact. I am more than happy to call my self a Demonolatress and I'm more than happy to call my self a Theistic Satanist as both are true.

So this years 1st rite to Lucifer was special.

An older post on Demonoltry

Hail Lucifer!

Renich Tasa uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer



No comments: